NOTICE: We are meeting in our new PERMANENT location:
5181 Natorp Blvd, Suite 113, Mason, OH 45040
When: April 13, 2017 (Second Thursday) Networking: 5:30 - 6:00 pm Program: 6:00 - 7:30 pm.
Self organizing teams are a precept of agile and purportedly very effective, yet it’s difficult to implement and understand self organization. This session presents findings in social psychology and organizational behavior to discover answers to tough questions such as:
- Why is self organization important?
- What is the difference between a team and a work group?
- What’s the difference between self-organizing, self-directing, self-managing?
- How do you manage self organization and avoid a chaotic mob?
- Is a self-organizing team always the best choice?